Friday, January 06, 2006

okay, so here's a random one:

i had to go to kinko's to pick up some sweet 'happy martin luther king, jr day' cards that i had printed up. they weren't ready yet, so i went over to the grocery store to get - guess what - some groceries. yeah, always running out of groceries. anyway, strolling around with my cart picking up stuff. pop out of an aisle toward the meat department, and this girl is just totally staring at me. hmm, not sure what's up with that. peanut butter - yeah need that. huh, girl is still staring. and she's right in front of the steaks. dang. and then she says, "i see you!" and I'm like, woah, do i know this girl? no... I look around, but there's totally no one else around. but then she continues, "hey, i can SEE you!" wow, is this some kind of new pick-up line? but she's with a boyfriend. and she's hanging all over him. ok, this is just weird. i'm pretty dumbfounded and just stand there speechless. "i can see you in your bright colored jacket." uhhh...? and then she finishes off with, "you look a lot like will ferrell!", giggles and runs off with her boyfriend to finish their shopping. I'm thinking - wow, and i don't even have an elf suit on? but i manage to let out a "that's ri-DIC-ulous!" a la buddy the elf. the chick giggles from over in the produce section. and that's it. last items were camembert and rochefort.

what can i say - that was weird.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you look like Tom Waits. Always thought so, especially when you had the big poofy Kramer hair.

Click here for the evidence I submit to the court of public opinion.

Liz said...

Sorry to say it but you definitely look like will ferrell. I never would have seen it, though, if you hadn't posted the pics.