Saturday, September 30, 2006

OK, so I just registered for Track Nationals.  Starts next Wednesday and runs through Saturday.  Now really, all I've been training for since the accident has been the Pursuit, which is first thing on Wednesday.  Scratch race is on Wednesday too, so of course I'll do that one since I'll be around.  Then I was thinking - maybe I'll just call it quits and go home after that?  Been thinking about that for a couple weeks now.  That would mean skipping the Points Race on Thurs and the Mass Start test on Friday.  Madison is on Saturday, but I'm not sure I'd have a partner for that one anyway.  Anyway, was contemplating not registering for all those races.
 
But then I just had to stop and say, WTF.  Who are you?  Cap'n what?  Are you going to be 'too tired' and 'unmotivated' after the pursuit on Wednesday that you're gonna have to go home and sulk about how your season was ruined or some BS like that?  Give me a break.  That's not me.  I'm doing the full schedule and if I can get a Madison partner, then I'll do that as well.  Time to ride like I've got a pair.

1 comment:

Snizow said...

PUMP IT UP, QAP'N HARDQORE!!! YEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!