Sunday, September 21, 2008

wildly busy

Horoscope for the day:

 

“You’re about to get wildly busy doing something you’ve never done before.  This whirlwind of activity will invigorate your life.  Eat well, rest up and get ready!”

 

Wow, talk about the story of my life…  So I’m barely touching the bike these days.  Maybe once or twice a week.  Now I’m playing beach volleyball 6 days a week and the bike is often just the transit to get to the courts.  I went “all in” on the volleyball thing a little over 2 weeks ago.  Playing or practicing almost every day.  Getting a coach to work on drills once a week.  [and boy do I need drills – my hand-eye coordination is *so* close to zero]  Getting a sports massage once a week to stay away from overuse injuries.  I love it, but it’s fairly all-consuming, just like pretty much anything I choose to pursue.  Funny how that goes…  I wonder if that cycle will ever end?

No comments: