Ron Burgundy turned some coin at the local bar scene last night. Didn't even realize the costume contest part until I was on my 3rd or 4th scotch (Ron's drink of choice - Scotchy scotch scotch scotch). And truly folks, it just escalated really quickly from there - Ron Burgundy style. I haven't woken up drunk in years, but I sure did today. Wow, that was just so no good.
We had a company 'offsite' with mandatory attendence today bright and squirrelly at 8AM too, so I couldn't call in sick. By some miracle I woke up in time to throw on some clothes and get to the meeting. Talked about the 'corporate enterprise', and BS like that. I was awake for most of it, I think. First thing, though, was a 'team building' trust exercise where you wear blindfolds. For a second, I was really worried that I might fall out of my chair while blindfolded, but I turned out fine.

1 comment:
yeah, the $50 was just gravy on the cake. Never even thought about that one - my reward the entire night was just that *everyone* was super stoked to see Ron Burgundy turning it out. That was really the best.
Post a Comment