I also think it's funny that Jesus has a bunch of crucifixes hanging from his neck. As much as we Christians might love the symbol, I'd imagine Jesus wouldn't be too fond of the thing.
Dude, I guess you could say I had the Channel 4 camera crew with me. Jon at work and then Allyson in the bar. It was pretty sweet. (Allyson's the same one who took most of the Elf photos.)
3 comments:
Dude, this is great. Who's taking all these pictures?
I also think it's funny that Jesus has a bunch of crucifixes hanging from his neck. As much as we Christians might love the symbol, I'd imagine Jesus wouldn't be too fond of the thing.
Dude, I guess you could say I had the Channel 4 camera crew with me. Jon at work and then Allyson in the bar. It was pretty sweet.
(Allyson's the same one who took most of the Elf photos.)
Post a Comment