So I flew in to denver yesterday to help my brother move out to st
louis. We went out to grab a bite to eat last night - I looked up on
the web a cool organic funky kind of punkish type place. We get there
and its totally decked out for valentines. punks at alentines but then
half the crowd is the uppity uppity dressed bit that must have heard
they've got good food at this place. I was willing to give the
'romantic valentines dinner' a go, but jason vetoed it on account of
the string music recording in the background. Alas, no good punk food
to be had...
So we ate at a different vege place instead and all was good.
Today we're getting a bit of a late start but driving for 10 or 12
hours toward st louis. Big fun! Unfortunately, its a caravan. Jason
drives the moving truck and I drive his car. Apparently his car won't
fit on a trailer very well. Oh well, just makes for a less exciting
drive as I was hoping to talk to the bro.
--
Sent from Gmail for mobile | mobile.google.com

No comments:
Post a Comment