Monday, May 26, 2008

OK, so if the MTV thingy wasn't enough excitement, there's more.

My longtime buddy Erica and her comedy buddies are traveling down to LA this week to perform their world famous, critically acclaimed comedy show - "Don't Spit the Water". Now I was pretty much always gonna go to this show - I mean, how could I miss it? Gotta represent. Gotta see it in person. Gotta show some love. Big ups. Word.

So yeah - big time comedy show - potential breakthrough performances - the list goes on.

And then just yesterday I get an email from Erica asking me if I want to be a contestant on the comedy show. Woot! Woot! What? SWWWWWWWEET! So yeah, I said 'okay'. That's Wednesday night up in LA. Yeah, I'm just gonna take halfa Wednesday (and maybe some of Thursday? There's an after party folks...) off work - that'll be appointed. Guess I shoulda just taken the whole week offa work - I mean, how else do you expect me to kickstart this new Hollywood extra career?

No comments: