The Garden Project...
Used to be just knee-high weeds under my front windows. Well, mom wanted to clean that up, so instead of just planting flowers, we got some pots and mulch.
But then I had the bright idea, "huh, that looks pretty cool - maybe we can put a bench out here to look at it all? and what if I get hungry? you know, i've always wanted a grill for steaks..." Yeah, had to hack down an overgrown hedge jungle for that one.
But then I had to put it all on lockdown - wouldn't want the grill to go the route of the scooter...
Used to be just knee-high weeds under my front windows. Well, mom wanted to clean that up, so instead of just planting flowers, we got some pots and mulch.
But then I had the bright idea, "huh, that looks pretty cool - maybe we can put a bench out here to look at it all? and what if I get hungry? you know, i've always wanted a grill for steaks..." Yeah, had to hack down an overgrown hedge jungle for that one.
But then I had to put it all on lockdown - wouldn't want the grill to go the route of the scooter...

1 comment:
Mucha, may want to consider a harder-qore, bike-loke-esque cable to lock down the goodz.
I gotta say, your patio is lookin' good!
Post a Comment