Saturday, July 01, 2006

Tour de France starts today.  The past couple years of that really haven't been so exciting to me - mostly just watch Lance put the smack down, you know what I mean?  Anyway, with all the doping suspensions a couple days ago, I think I might actually watch more this year.  It's bound to be a tight race.  should be cool.
 
anyway, while that grand tour is going on, i'll be participating in a different kind of grand tour.  superweek - milwaukee, wi - july 7 - 23.  17 consecutive days of racing - that's 13 crits and 4 road races.  and the crits are 100 km, so even those are fairly long (about 2 hr, 20 min or so), as far as race length goes.  i'm booked for the whole event, and i'm really stoked about that.  it's gonna be one sweet trip, and i've been racing pretty well lately, so this could be a really good one...
 
that and i get to ditch work for 2 and a half weeks.  oh, word!
 

No comments: