So I went to see ‘the aggrolites’ last night with my buddy sean. Pretty sweet show – it was a small venue and we were about 20-30 feet from the stage. The volume was a bit excessive… and that’s not just me getting old. The show was at canes over in mission beach, and it’s a fairly notoriously loud place – my audiologist friend recommended I take the little foam ear protectors, but of course I forgot. I don’t think I lost *too* many decibels of hearing last night…
Also going to see ‘bad religion’ on Sunday night at the house of blues downtown – definitely need to remember the foamies for that one…
One last thing – my very own mom has jumped into the blogging landscape – she’s on my list as ‘the cleaning lady’ – nice!


1 comment:
Several years ago I saw Iggy Pop in concert, and though he has certainly earned the right to rock out, the size of the crowd did not necessitate the volume of the music. We started out pretty close to the stage and eventually moved WAY back because it was so loud it kinda hurt. And it was outside, so it must have been cranked to "11."
Post a Comment